Deep Diver :: The PADI Deep Diver Course
The PADI Deep Diver Course
After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There’s something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating.
Get College Credit
You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Deep Diver course!
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
To purchase learning materials and equipment, contact your local PADI dive shop or resort.
Your Next Adventure
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Deep Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Wreck Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently.
Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver
- Get more deep diving tips
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- Download a scuba medical questionnaire (PDF)